Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday's Treasure

I haven't played along for many weeks.  I still enjoy catching up with everyone else's and saying "next week I'll be more organised".

I think at the moment my treasure is enjoying spring - enjoying the flowers in my garden (not really that many!) and the birds coming to visit.  As you'd have seen from this blog, I enjoy birds and the more bright and colourful the better.  The weather is warming (mostly) but the nights are still cool and very good for sleeping.  We haven't quite got into the frantic rush of November (although it's close!) and we're heading off for a lovely weekend at our block near Bundaberg.  We're only taking 4 kids, so it will be a quiet weekend.  So, life is good and worth treasuring!!













And just to make things really great - Some Kind of Wonderful Book by Anni Downs is on its way to me along with two doll patterns from Country Keepsakes.  And my gifts from my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap partner, Irene arrived today - so I'm spoilt with treasures at the moment!!

Cheers

Marg

3 comments:

Allie said...

Ah spring - nothing like it! Your pics are gorgeous, enjoy your weekend!

Fiona said...

lovely pictures... so much to treasure... have a lovely weekend...
Hugz

Melody said...

Thank you so much for playing along. Beautiful flowers and I must agree I love having birds visit my garden.