Monday, September 26, 2011

Half way through the school holidays

Well, it's the half way mark.  I've got some things done - but lots more to do.  Our new baby bird is settling in well.  My sewing jobs for my bird breeder friends are underway - but this means I'm not getting lots of creative sewing done.

In terms of quilting I've been working on my hexagonal quilt - the one with the 1/2 inch hexies.  I'll organise a photo of it - but have finally completed the top row of the body of the quilt - slowly working my way in filling the gaps!!

I've organised my Secret Santa Swap materials and pattern - now to get some sewing done on them.  My F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap is almost complete.  The Keeper is the last thing to organise - have looked at lots of patterns, but no decision yet.  This week definitetly.

I love school holidays!

Cheers

Marg

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Lots of different projects on the go....
1/2" hexies.... insanity!!!
Hugz

Melody said...

Glad to hear you are having fun.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad to hear your getting organised..........

Allie said...

1/2" hexagons????? EGAD! Sounds like you're having fun though, so enjoy!