Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew Iin

I got some sewing done!  Wasn't looking great there for a little while - but I did.  Just started a beautiful new hand stitching project I bought at Homespun and Beautiful - Garden of Life Quilt designed by Calico Farm Designs.  I'll get a picture up soon.  Tereasa has picked the loveliest soft floral fabric to complete the stitcheries on - just gorgeous.

I've also completed some more stitcheries on my second Tis the Season Quilt.  Hoping to get the this completed in the school holidays - yeh! the next two weeks and not one school lunch to organise!

I'm currently updating blogs and sorting out life in general - waiting for two of my boys and 3 of their friends to finish their latest Nerf War day.  Don't ask how I got talked in to this one - but they have so much fun.  I guess they don't understand my love of sewing either..........

No comments: