Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally worked out how to put photos on my blog!!

After much procrastination and battling with my computer, I have finally got a picture for my blog.  These are the beautiful materials that Terease selected for the 'Tis the Season Stitchery. 











I've started some stitcheries - and these are the three I have completed.  Not in the right order, but I'll get that organised now.  I think that Chooky Blue's suggestion of doing some extra which can be used for the smaller projects and, therefore, some early Xmas gifts is a great idea. 

I am enjoying doing them!!

Marg

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely fabrics and i am sure you could whip up some quick extra projects........

Narelle said...

You're off to a great start!
Love the fabrics and stitcheries.